The Spurway Building, Maddox Street Alexandria
The building was originally an Interwar Functionalist style factory, built in 1940 but reconstructed 15 years ago by a property developer into a jointly owned commercial office building with 72 suites and a motor court. It now functions daily as busy individual working spaces for photographers, designers, from fashion to jewellery, architects, film directors and even a hairdresser. Clients, couriers, contractors and celebrities all come as visitors. Our design studio is also in this building.